Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Where did that piece of paper go...

I am sure that you have been waiting with bated breath to find out if I would actually finish an app for Android.

Well, I did! Actually, I finished the first version of it months ago. And, it is even available in the Play store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.jnwd.origamiFinder).

I had hoped to make it completely amazing before I officially told anyone about it so that I would not attract too much attention before it was 'ready'.

Well, work and a thousand other things got in the way of making the improvements that I had hoped to do - so...Here is the official announcement. If you are interested in finding what publications contain the directions to fold a particular origami model without being attached to the internet - then this is the app for you.  I didn't even have a chance to set up advertising in it. So, it is free and free of advertising too!

If you take a look, please leave some sort of review. I really would like to make it better in a lot of ways. But, if I am out in left field about people wanting it - then it will probably languish while I direct my attention toward other things.

No comments: